Eveything Haley does, from volleyball to dance to choir, makes me realize that the genes get more developed as time goes on. I guess like good wine. -KATIE
She IS amazing! After watching her play James requested a personal story of when I was a kid before bed(as he usually does). But this time he specifically asked for a vollyball one. Unfortunately all of my vball memories are YW where I could barely get the ball over the net on serves, or playing in Cutler's yard and hitting the ball in a completely wrong direction... Glad SOMEONE has skills to pass along to my kids!
3 comments:
Eveything Haley does, from volleyball to dance to choir, makes me realize that the genes get more developed as time goes on. I guess like good wine.
-KATIE
She IS amazing! After watching her play James requested a personal story of when I was a kid before bed(as he usually does). But this time he specifically asked for a vollyball one. Unfortunately all of my vball memories are YW where I could barely get the ball over the net on serves, or playing in Cutler's yard and hitting the ball in a completely wrong direction... Glad SOMEONE has skills to pass along to my kids!
Katie- Considering how well your first 4 have turned out, I guess Chloe is going to be a genious, athletic, witty, musical girl!
Post a Comment