Katie tagged me. Here are 10 facts about me:1. I like to do projects around the house such as gardening, building things and making improvements.
2. I like to travel.
3. I like to win competitive business opportunities.
4. I enjoy reading, especially church books, gospel subjects, history -- not fiction. I like to learn.
5. I like discovering family history information.
6. I like people. I like to help people. I love my family and to see them be happy and do well.
7. I like improvement. I like an inspiring meeting.
8. I enjoy sports, especially BYU sports, playing golf, racquetball, and basketball. I like the feeling of being physically fit.
9. I like a good night's sleep.
10. I like peace and contentment.
I tag Corbin, Caleb, Isaac, Lucas, Jayden and James.
2 comments:
Nice job, Dad.
Wow- that was more than 6-- you have lots of interests to keep you busy! Jim would like to help wuith your raquetball interest...
Post a Comment