Following a speech at a large business in Iowa, Governor Romney stepped off the platform and found his way to these two little girls who wanted so much to interview him. Their teacher had the video camera; one girl had a pad of paper and pencil, and the other the microphone. This was not a perfunctory stop of his to say a few words. He allowed them to interview him and he answered several questions as he focused intently on them. For me it was a thrill to experience this moment, let alone capture it. I spoke briefly with the girls afterward. To say they were thrilled does not describe what I saw in their eyes.Governor Romney has been an outstanding example his entire life of servant leadership. He doesn’t just mouth platitudes, he lives his life that way, he practices what he preaches. -Vic Lundquist
3 comments:
I'm in Mitt mourning. So sad to see him go.
I wish he were going to be our Pres.
Happy Birthday Mom! I hope you're having a great day.
Post a Comment