
Nope. It's not Keegan's skateboard parked next to the bench. Guess again. Yep. It's my POSH new door mat. Katie kept asking if another package had arrived for me before Mother's Day since the shipper had promised it would. We had major wind storms here and I was worried that any package left on the porch might have blown away. I got quite a laugh when a box as big and heavy as the bench was delivered today. The visual impact is awesome. And it marks this as Haley's Home.

My gorgeous new set of roses came with their own lovely glass vase this time. I took the photo outside to get optimum light to show you how beautiful the blossoms are. Thank you, everyone!


4 comments:
Well, it is so good to hear you have had such a wonderful mother's day week. You are an excellent mother and deserve much happiness!
Mega dittos to what Lisa wrote.
We can't wait to wipe our feet on your new mat... hope it won't be too long!
I love the new mat! Very classy.
Post a Comment