Hurray, You're back among the blogging world--- must mean "other" projects are being printed? I hope so for your sake! FUN pix- glad we were able to celebrate with many of the festivities!
I've been waiting to see how the birthday bash went. I can tell you all had a wonderful time. And to think that we first met Jim when he was only 30. What a long time we have known each other. And we are still friends!
You know, I remember Jim Hawkes as having a little more hair that was a little less gray when he used to offer me ALL the money in his pocket if I would mow his lawn. Of course, he was referring to the pocket without ANY money if I did mow the lawn, and he was referring to the pocket with the two $20 bills if I didn't mow his lawn. I wonder if the offer still stands?
Then again, my current hair-do ("elegantly" receding with a mixture of gray) is a little different than it was when I used to get those offers.
3 comments:
Hurray, You're back among the blogging world--- must mean "other" projects are being printed? I hope so for your sake!
FUN pix- glad we were able to celebrate with many of the festivities!
I've been waiting to see how the birthday bash went. I can tell you all had a wonderful time. And to think that we first met Jim when he was only 30. What a long time we have known each other. And we are still friends!
You know, I remember Jim Hawkes as having a little more hair that was a little less gray when he used to offer me ALL the money in his pocket if I would mow his lawn. Of course, he was referring to the pocket without ANY money if I did mow the lawn, and he was referring to the pocket with the two $20 bills if I didn't mow his lawn. I wonder if the offer still stands?
Then again, my current hair-do ("elegantly" receding with a mixture of gray) is a little different than it was when I used to get those offers.
Post a Comment