If anyone out there knows how to rotate photos that refuse to post in the correct orientation, PLEASE post a comment and tell me. I've worked with these for over an hour now!
I always have to rotate my photos somewhere else before uploading them to blogger. Once I upload them to blogger, I've never figured out how to get them to rotate. Rotate them in somethin glike PIcasa, and then save the file to the desktop or something. Then upload them from the desktop location.
That's exactly what I have been doing. And most photos stay rotated. But there are an errant few that get very persnickety. So then I go back to my photo editor and over rotate them, and they stay over rotated in Blogger. Grrr. Thanks for the counsel. It lets me know my computer is haunted.
2 comments:
I always have to rotate my photos somewhere else before uploading them to blogger. Once I upload them to blogger, I've never figured out how to get them to rotate. Rotate them in somethin glike PIcasa, and then save the file to the desktop or something. Then upload them from the desktop location.
That's my only tip. That's how I do it.
That's exactly what I have been doing. And most photos stay rotated. But there are an errant few that get very persnickety. So then I go back to my photo editor and over rotate them, and they stay over rotated in Blogger. Grrr. Thanks for the counsel. It lets me know my computer is haunted.
Post a Comment