Guests park at a chapel 3 miles away and see a movie while waiting for the next bus. These photos were taken while riding the shuttle bus to the temple site.
Covered tunnels protect visitors from the mud and rain.
The door to the temple.
After touring the temple, visitors go to a nearby meeting house for refreshments, visiting and to fill out cards describing their impressions of what they saw. Corbin wrote, "It looked awesome!"
4 comments:
Beautiful temple! I think it is such a great experience taking the kids to see the temple- hopefully Chloe did better than Anna at our last visit!
That was a great time. The picture of Corbin with his comment card is cute. I didn't know he wrote that. I remember going through the Jordan River Temple open house at a young age and thinking that was where I wanted to be married because of the significant impact it made on me. That's why I chose to get married there.
I didn't know that. Great story. I'll count on Corbin being married in this temple.
Yeah, me too. Maybe someone in our family could buy one of the surrounding houses so we have a yard to hold the reception in? There were some beauties.
Post a Comment