Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Jessica's Online Photo Editing Class

I signed up for the free online Jessica Sprague dot com class on editing photos in PSE and am doing a lesson a day. They are quick and easy, but I'm learning a lot.
Lesson 14: Final, Colorizing Collage
Lesson 13: Collage plus brush
Lesson 12: Storyboards
Lesson 11: Recolorizing
Lesson 10: Start to Finish review of 1st week techniques
Lesson 9: Burned edges
photo without burned edges
Lesson 8: Typology & brown bag overlay (photo taken by Jan)
Lesson 6: TTV overlays (photo taken by Haley)
Lesson 5: Texture overlays (photo taken by Jan)
(photo taken by Katie)
Lesson 4: Photo clipping masks (photo taken by Katie)
Lesson 3: a Vintage, Hand-tinted look (photo taken by Haley)
Lesson 2: Brushes (photo taken by Katie)
Lesson 1: Frames & Word Art (photo taken by Haley)

5 comments:

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

What fun. I would love to learn how to do this!

Melinda Hawkes said...

Wow! Exceptional looking photos. And what beautiful girls. Thank you.

Karin said...

Emma and Ada must be very pleased with these -gorgeous shots.

Katie said...

Very nice techniques.

Laura/Bridger said...

Nice work!!