The old Rio Grande train depot has great lighting from above
Here is a photo op challenge that only happens once a month. If a Photo A Day is too much for you, try this once a month Photo Walk. Click HERE for details. For February, we take a walk with our camera and capture photos to match these nine words. Haley and I walked around the Gateway Mall on her teachers comp day off.Happy: Haley was happy with this cute hat she found at Urban.
Hot: The Winter Olympic flame still burns in SLC.
Two: I thought these double doors looked fun.
Sweet: No shopping trip is complete without liquid refreshment.
Red: Anthropologie is featuring lots of ruffles this season.
Love: I totally loved this antique ice box at Athropologie.
Illegal: Haley loved this pencil skirt but the price was highway robbery.
Blurry: Haley had a ball shopping and I had fun shooting photos.
1 comment:
Fun assignment. Your first picture reminds me of a few I tried taking while at our Capitol building today. So nice to have a willing, BEAUTIFUL model on hand!
Post a Comment