What a party! I wish I could have been there. I was hoping to see a little more floor in some photos:)
Looks like fun. I wish I could have been there too.
Looks like everyone enjoyed it! Love how you mixed your friends with Haley's. I imagine having to assist one-on-one was tiring, but hopefully worth it for you. Have they all ordered their books?-Floors look great, too!
Had a wonderful time! Thanks Hawkeye
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a party! I wish I could have been there. I was hoping to see a little more floor in some photos:)
Looks like fun. I wish I could have been there too.
Looks like everyone enjoyed it! Love how you mixed your friends with Haley's. I imagine having to assist one-on-one was tiring, but hopefully worth it for you. Have they all ordered their books?
-Floors look great, too!
Had a wonderful time! Thanks Hawkeye
Post a Comment