- What books and/or magazines did I read this month?New York by Edward Rutherford, The Cleansing of American by W. Cleon Skousen
- What movies, television shows, plays, etc. did I watch this month? Charlie McCloud with Zac Efron, Salt with Angelina Jolie.
- What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?Haley's basketball games, Preference desserts
- What gifts did I give and/or receive?BD for Emma, Chase, Carter, Nate
- What special or unusual purchases did I make? tickets to NYC
- What illnesses or health concerns did I have? feet, got new walking shoes
- What were my accomplishments this month? family calendar of birthdays, iTunes challenge, Carmel YW poster, 10 Things I Love About You books for each daughter
- What were my disappointments this month? don't remember any
- How did I do on my goals for the month? processed a dozen people for ordinances
- Anything else noteworthy to include? visited Debra
Friday Freebie Image: Sept 18
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment