1. What books and/or magazines did I read this month? Crescent Dawn by Clive Cussler
2. What movies, television shows, plays, etc. did I watch this month? Spiderman: Turn Off the Dark on Broadway, Jimmer Fredette basketball games.
3. What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends? Hawkes girls trip to NYC, celebration dinners at La Jolla Grove & 21 Club, Chelsea & Brooklyn tours, Waldorf. 40 birthday wishes on Facebook. Dinosaur Museum with Jim's & David's kids. Ward Progressive Dinner here.
4. What gifts did I give and/or receive? Tiffany lock charm necklace, noise cutting headphones, Kneader's gift certificate. Katie's flowers. NYC KADE necklace.
5. What special or unusual purchases did I make? tickets to Sweden
6. What illnesses or health concerns did I have? right knee, again
7. What were my accomplishments this month? trip to NYC, USU visit with Haley, NYC book pages, several DD challenges, Family History Fair fliers.
8. What were my disappointments this month? did not complete FH Fair handout yet
9. How did I do on my goals for the month? Still have not complete Days of December or NYC Trip book pages.
10. Anything else noteworthy to include? processed temple individuals for Haley.
Friday Freebie Image: Sept 18
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment