Saturday, April 16, 2011

April Roundup

1. What books and/or magazines did I read this month? World Without End by Ken Follett
2. What movies, television shows, plays, etc. did I watch this month? North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell, Pillars of the Earth movie
3. What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends? David's volleyball games, Marion's Park City visit, Spring Break at Silver Reef with David's family, Janelle Widt's visit, Jeff's engagement, morning walks with Angela & Tammy
4. What gifts did I give and/or receive? Anna's birthday, Abby's quilt
5. What special or unusual purchases did I make? arrowhead charm, Prom dress
6. What illnesses or health concerns did I have? Karin's pregnancy, Christensen's strep, Gavyn & Mabel goose eggs, pink eye
7. What were my accomplishments this month? Katie's 8 Cow materials, Carter's Bandit Prom, Lisa's Snowmama & YW newsletter, Javen's campaign posters, Prom photos
8. What were my disappointments this month? Only one Flat Stanley card sent to Lucas' class
9. How did I do on my goals for the month? Carina Gardner's ABC Album class & bio book
10. Anything else noteworthy to include? Abigail born

1. What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
2. What movies, television shows, plays, etc. did I watch this month?
3. What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?
4. What gifts did I give and/or receive?
5. What special or unusual purchases did I make?
6. What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
7. What were my accomplishments this month?
8. What were my disappointments this month?
9. How did I do on my goals for the month? (Or any current short or long term goals)
10. Anything else noteworthy to include?

No comments: