Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Five For Fighting's John Ondrasik CD

This is a great interview with a lot of good information and music. Click here to hear the audio. Five for Fighting's John Ondrasik talks to Hugh Hewitt about his new For the Troops CD thanking the members of the United States military. The For the Troops CD is available free of cost to military personnel and families. To find out what music and artists are on the CD and how to get it click here.

2 comments:

Dusty said...

This is an awesome promo. I think people have forgotten our troops.
thanks for blogging back. You are sweet I can tell. Mandy gave me your phone number so we can chat sometime soon. ;) Are you a 'late nighter'? or an 'early riser'?

Karin said...

Now i have something for Jimmy's stocking, thanks! As I type listening to A10's literally zoom overhead, I must agree our military heros are AWESOME!