That is so neat that Stephen shares the same birthday as two relatives and on Thanksgiving! The fresh snow in Utah looks beautiful. We have great memories of living there and miss being so close to family. Hope all is well.
Wow! That snow looks so pretty and it looks like a lot of fun. Jayden has been wanting to play in the snow for a long time now. I hope there will be some fresh snow at Christmas time.
Those are amazing photos! I got a shiver thinking about being out under that snow glistened tree. It is truly a winter wonderland after a fresh snowfall.
4 comments:
That is so neat that Stephen shares the same birthday as two relatives and on Thanksgiving! The fresh snow in Utah looks beautiful. We have great memories of living there and miss being so close to family. Hope all is well.
Wow! That snow looks so pretty and it looks like a lot of fun. Jayden has been wanting to play in the snow for a long time now. I hope there will be some fresh snow at Christmas time.
Aweome photos.
Those are amazing photos! I got a shiver thinking about being out under that snow glistened tree. It is truly a winter wonderland after a fresh snowfall.
Post a Comment