Janie looks so gorgeous. I love her dress. Her date is really cute and looks like a good sport to go pose for all of the pictures around the neighborhood. Fun!
Hawkes Family! How fun to find you guys! I linked to you from Anne Lott's blog (who I got to from Kristen's blog). How fun to find some friends and neighbors from way back when! Are these pics of Julie Widtfeldts little girl? Julie was one of my YW leaders back in the day! Are they local too?! Tell her I said hi! Hope you don't mind if I look you and your kids up every now and then and catch up on your lives! Hope all is well!
5 comments:
Janie looks so gorgeous. I love her dress. Her date is really cute and looks like a good sport to go pose for all of the pictures around the neighborhood. Fun!
Janie is beautiful. Nice hair, dress, make-up, smile and woman. She appears to be really enjoying the experience. If everyone could have it so good.
Woo, woo Janie! What a happy little couple. Wish we would have been there for the send off, but looks like Sam met enough family for one night...
Hawkes Family!
How fun to find you guys! I linked to you from Anne Lott's blog (who I got to from Kristen's blog). How fun to find some friends and neighbors from way back when! Are these pics of Julie Widtfeldts little girl? Julie was one of my YW leaders back in the day! Are they local too?! Tell her I said hi! Hope you don't mind if I look you and your kids up every now and then and catch up on your lives! Hope all is well!
Camie Casper Jacobs
Janie you look so cute. You are getting too old to fast. Shay from your hometown of Peachtree City.
Post a Comment