These booties reminded me of the time a few years ago when a few of us were on a bootie-knitting kick. Does anyone still have the booties they knit? Aren't these ones cute? http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=14203597
I think I only finished one that year... if we happen to have a one footed girl, I'll be set. I did make Seneca some, but went the sewing/felt route. These are darling!
Those are so cute. Do you think I could make them by hot gluing yarn together? That's about as skilled as I am when it comes to knitting or crocheting.
4 comments:
Those are darling.
I have the pattern for the booties we crocheted a few years ago, but they aren't quite as cute as these. They are so cute!
I think I only finished one that year... if we happen to have a one footed girl, I'll be set. I did make Seneca some, but went the sewing/felt route. These are darling!
Those are so cute. Do you think I could make them by hot gluing yarn together? That's about as skilled as I am when it comes to knitting or crocheting.
Post a Comment