1. a loving, righteous husband who provides so well for us2. 7 beautiful children and their spouses devoted to their families
3. 22 smart, talented, good-looking, hug-happy grandchildren
4. running water, central heat and AC, indoor plumbing, a comfy bed
5. a spiritual heritage and the joy of preserving family history
6. education, health, a camera and computer skills for a fulfilling life
7. the privilege of gospel study and the freedom to worship and serve God
8. life in the heart of the Rockies surrounded by incredible beauty
9. ability to travel comfortably nationally and internationally
10. a citizen of the greatest country ever, protected by the free & the brave
3 comments:
Love this grandkid photo. And it should be current for at least 9 more months- I should print a copy for the kids' room.
what is next week's assignment??
Nice list, Mom. All of those things are great blessings to have. You have a rich life. I like the new grandkids collage.
Thanks for your comment on my blog...I really appreciate your kind words.
I've just been taking a look around your wonderful blogs--it looks like we have a lot in common! It's so nice to meet you!
Post a Comment