10 things I love about Spring
1. General Conference
2. the tulip and pansy filled flower beds at Temple Square
3. trips to Europe
4. perfect 60-70 degree weather & more light
5. our annual stake family history fair
6. daffodils, forsythia, pear blossoms in our yard
7. peas sprouting in our garden
8. Spring Break
9. Master's Circle
10. Christ's birth & resurrection, life returning to the earth, egg hunts, Easter dresses
Friday Freebie Image: Sept 18
5 days ago






3 comments:
The perfect list to welcome spring! I agree with so many of your list items...I'm so looking forward to Conference this weekend, and on Easter Sunday. It couldn't be better! But I can only dream about number 3. Hopefully someday!
I'm excited about those things as well. I wish Master Circle or Europe was part of my spring season, or any season for that matter. It looks like this weekend will include much of your list.
I remember that trip to Europe!
Post a Comment