1. oxy-moron (made up of contradictory elements)
I am a world-traveler homebody, tech-savvy grandma, socially-mainstream outcast (the definition given on a PBS show tonight of LDS)
2. The Bishop's Wife
3. volleyball mom
4. grandma to dozens
5. gospel student and teacher
6. amateur photographer
7. conservative: social, fiscal, constitutional
8. family historian
9. blogger & digi-scrapper
10. helpful
5 comments:
I would say those things. I like your list of oxymorons.
Great list. Fun to read and fun pictures, too.
Jan, How can I compete with you? You should have put creative on your blog page, while I, apparently, have no ability in that particular area. (At least I posted--which is better than in the past, right?)
I love your picture list. It's so fun to get to know you better! (I'm the bishop's wife too--add that to the list of things we have in common!)
Well done. I would say those words are great descriptions of you. I also agree with Anne that you should have added creative to your list.
Post a Comment